January 2019 Laguna Seca ...Sold Out in Seconds!
Congrats, you were part of Lucky Dog history...the fastest sell-out of any dawg nation event! Literally, 69 teams entered at the same time...12:02pm...vying for 45 WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca entries. Please review the lists below to see if your team is Confirmed or Waitlisted (and if you have a Confirmed Garage Rental); we historically have been able to clear as many as 20 waitlisted teams for these Lucky Laguna events...keep the faith. IF YOU'VE HAD A CHANGE OF PLANS AS A CONFIRMED OR WAITLISTED TEAM, please email us at info@RaceLucky.com so that we can make another dawg's holiday season complete.
DOWNLOAD EVENT INFO & SCHEDULE; paying special attention to upcoming deadlines AND LAGUNA SECA'S relentlessly strict 92 dB sound restrictions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION RE: YOUR RACEDAY RECEIPT:
As previously announced, the Raceday online registration does not have an automatic waitlist feature. Once sold out, we needed to manually update the Race Event Name to let folks know that we were in SOLD OUT/WAITLIST STATUS. Thus your receipt may or may not be titled **WAITLIST ONLY** No Bones About It...Laguna Lucky! THE CONFIRMATION LIST BELOW IS FINAL CONFIRMATION of your entry or waitlist status.
CONFIRMED TEAM INSTRUCTIONS:
- Continue to register your drivers taking advantage of the $400 Early Dawg Discount through December 12, 2018 (regular driver fee then goes to $450)
- Teams must have their entire minimum entry fee of $1600 paid no later than December 20, 2018 or RISK LOSING YOUR ENTRY
- If you require a rental transponder ($50) and did not specify this during online registration, contact us ASAP at info@RaceLucky.com no later than December 20, 2018. We rent these units from a 3rd party on the East Coast and we won't have extras at the track if you forgot to bring yours or secure a rental.
- Be sure to RSVP for Saturday night's FREE dinner; we feed your entire posse...drivers, crew, family, guests & fan club. Email your headcount to jeri@RaceLucky.com no later than December 20, 2018 or your team will be starving dawgs.
- CANCELLATION/TRANSFER POLICY:
- As a marquee event, teams who cancel after December 20, 2018 will not receive a refund unless we are able to fill your spot with a waitlisted team.
- Teams who cancel before December 20, 2018 will be entitled to a refund or rollover of entry monies to another 2019 event, space permitting (excluding future Laguna Seca events TBD)
- Confirmed teams may not transfer their entry as we need to maintain the integrity & fairness of the waitlist process
- There will NOT be entry roll-overs to the second 2019 Laguna Seca race (we are still awaiting guidance from the track on when/if we have a 2nd 2019 date)
- Everything else you need to know about the actual event logistics is outlined in the Event Info & Schedule noted above!
WAITLISTED TEAM INSTRUCTIONS:
- We promise to know notify you the minute your team clears the waitlist; and we'll routinely update the waitlist status here on the website
- As a waitlisted team there is no need to register the remainder of your drivers until you are confirmed. Once confirmed, your drivers can still take advantage of the Early Dog Discounted rate if you contact us at info@RaceLucky.com in advance for a Raceday discount code to be used during online registration (no retroactive credits).
- At any time if you wish to be removed from the waitlist; simply email us at info@RaceLucky.com for a full refund.
- Waitlisted teams who do not clear the list will not be automatically rolled over to the second 2019 Laguna Seca event TBA (yes, this has been abused in the past by very clever dawgs). You can choose a refund or apply your entry monies to another 2019 event, space permitting (excluding future Laguna Seca events).
- The Cancellation/Transfer Policy above also applies to Waitlisted teams.