Welcome TMC Drivers & Families!
Lucky Dog Racing League is delighted to have you join us for the Lucky Dog Ultra Chiller Desert Dash presented by Red Line Synthetic Oil at the historic Willows Springs International Raceway (Big Willow track) on June 4-5, 2016. Any questions, please feel free to contact Top Dog Cathy McCause at Cathy@RaceLucky.com or 209.564.6744. And of course, TMC fearless leader Ron Cortez at TeenMazda@gmail.com or 800.578.2071.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Event Info & Schedule can be downloaded from our website under SCHEDULE, click here. Includes camping & hotel information.
- Register for your TMC event via the Lucky Dog registration system; detailed instructions below. The entry fee for TMC registration is $299 USD.
- Join the Lucky Dog race! And any TMC teams that would like to join us for the Lucky Dog endurance race Saturday and/or Sunday, please "supersize" your registration for only an additional $199 for an entire weekend of racing regardless of the number of drivers you have! (Single day rate not available.) Normally the entry fee is $250 per driver or $750 minimum entry per team; we're excited to offer you this barking deal. See Rules here. SPECIAL TMC TROPHIES TO BE AWARDED!
- Please RSVP for Saturday night's BBQ party hosted by Lucky Dog. You and your entire posse...drivers, crew, family, friends & your fan club...are invited to join us for a fun evening of food, beverages, generous raffle prizes from our series' sponsors & a cornhole tournament. There is no cost; be our guest but we ask that you provide a headcount and RSVP to info@RaceLucky.com no later than May 27, 2016.
- If you plan to camp in the paddock, please be sure to review the camping guidelines & info in the Event Schedule; cost is $50 for the weekend which can be paid during registration (see below) or at the track at Lucky Dog Race Central.
- TMC onsite registration will be held on Friday, June 3rd from 5:00pm-8:00pm at the Lucky Dog Race Central (paddock). Keep in mind Saturday morning is hectic as we prepare for an early start; so please try to make Friday night. If you can't, please drop us a note at info@RaceLucky.com as a heads-up.
- Please join us on Friday night at 6:45pm for a Lubication Workshop presented by Cameron Evans, president of Red Line Synthetic Oil.
- SOCIAL MEDIA...Don't forget to help promote your event on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. And 'Like' the Lucky Dog Racing League page.
HOW TO REGISTER
- To begin the registration process, CLICK HERE to access the Lucky Dog registration site, supported by Raceday.
- Each driver must first create an Online Driver Profile that includes your name, address, DOB, your team name (make one up if you need to), your car number and car information (year/make/model), emergency contact information, etc. There is no need to enter crew information.
- Your transponder number should also be entered on your Driver Profile.
- Should you need to update any information; it is very easy, see screen shot #1 below.
- Once you have created your Driver Profile, you can enter and pay for the event(s) by selecting the Willow Springs race at the top of the screen, see screen shot #2 below.
- To the far right of the screen, press the REGISTRATION BUTTON to access both the TMC Regular Driver Registration & Lucky Dog Endurance Race (if you plan to join us for that too). See screen shot #3.
- Select your desired race(s) which get placed in YOUR CART...and you know the rest of the drill to pay with a credit or debit card. You will also have the opportunity to pay for paddock camping ($50) as an 'add on' during the registration process.
- QUESTIONS: Don't hesitate to contact Top Dog Cathy McCause at Cathy@RaceLucky.com or 209.564.6744.
Screen Shot #1
Screen Shot #2
Screen Shot #3